General Dentistry Services in Victorville, CA
It’s important to see the dentist in Victorville, CA on a regular basis. Many patients need to see the dentist every six months for general dentistry and preventative maintenance. Seeing the dentist regularly can help you avoid cavities and tooth decay, gum disease and more.
What to Expect During Your Dental Visit
The following are typical general dentistry services for patients:
- Dental cleaning. Dental cleaning services help remove plaque and tartar from your teeth, which can prevent gum recession, dental disease and more.
- X-rays. X-rays help your dentist see inside your teeth and jaw to determine when an undiagnosed problem is brewing. Your dentist can catch a variety of problems this way. Whether your wisdom teeth are growing in crooked, or you’re developing a cavity between your teeth, your dentist will be able to identify these problems with X-rays.
- Fluoride treatment. Fluoride helps strengthen the tooth enamel and makes your teeth more resistant to problems like cavities. Not every patient needs a fluoride treatment with every trip to the dentist. Your dentist will let you know if it’s an appropriate time to get a fluoride treatment.
Benefits of General Dentistry
There are many benefits of getting general dentistry in Victorville, CA.
- Maintain healthy teeth and gums.
- Avoid problems like dental disease and gum recession.
- Maintain fresh-smelling breath.
- Avoid problems like lost teeth and loose teeth.
Contact A Paul S Bell, DDS for Your Upcoming Dental Appointment
Are you in need of a dental cleaning or other general dentistry services? If it’s been longer than 6 months since you’ve seen the dentist, then it’s probably time. Call Paul S Bell, DDS to make your upcoming dental appointment.